Friday, June 23, 2017

Sisters!

My sister asked a few weeks before I went up to Ohio about a queen size quilt. She was looking for one for herself. She wanted dark colors. WooHoo. I had some dark colors in my stash from long ago. I had a chance to use them up since I am a bright color girl! Off I went. Since I had a small amount of time I took the easy pattern AGAIN! Was not sure I liked it but it turned out OK and she was pretty happy. I finished at the last minute so I only got a couple pictures before it went in the suitcase.
 It really is prettier in person. I used a lovely copper thread to quilt it and that was nice.
Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts 
Confessions of a fabric addict
My quilt infatuation

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done!! Was that a Yellow Brick Road quilt? Turning Twenty? Tons of great patterns out there for a "big block" quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great and perfect for what your sister wanted.

    ReplyDelete