This has been a long project. the quilt is finished with the matching pillows. I used up some more scraps and made some pillowcases with the lavender trim. She now has a whole set. I sure hope she likes it.
I wanted to experiment with making some bags for travel so here is my first trial. I think I might make a few changes next time. The inside of the bag is lined with leftover drapery block out lining scraps. It sees somewhat waterproof. I have used it before and it works quite well.
I am off from school for 2 weeks and looking forward to getting some serious sew time in. Yippee!!!
Linking up to crazy mom quilts!