Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ready for School

 Well, today was my last day of summer break. I tried to get some things ready so when I have just a few minutes I can do a little sewing. I have 2 big quilts basted together and ready to quilt up and I cut out this beautiful fabric from the Sedona trip. I am excited to get it going.  I also got a half dozen burp cloths done for a friend having a baby. I just love the way the burp cloths turned out. Half of them are flannel and each side is a different fabric. One of them I just sewed along the outside and then snipped the edges, threw it in the wash and dryer so I have a frayed edge. Too cute. I am ready for school and ready for school year sewing! I have another quilt finish but I'll save that for Friday finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment