Friday, August 9, 2013

Big Finish!

Well, this week I have gotten a lot done. It is my last week of summer and I have been sewing like crazy. such Fun! I quilted up this pink quilt that has been sitting on the shelf for years. A little busy but fun.

My sister in law requested a quilt for an auction and I finally finished the borders and got the top done. Quilting will be later. Queen size it is.

I put together this sweet little baby quilt this week with a charm pack and as usual it was quick, easy, and so cute! Both of these patterns were from a magazine. I am anxious to quilt this one up and put a pretty bright binding on it.
This one I quickly put together . I was going to use it for a wedding gift but it looks a little boring and pale to me. Maybe when it is quilted, I will like it more. It is better in person than in the picture. Since I was not crazy about this one I put together a scrap quilt with a bunch of leftovers that I have been dying to make. Again, the pattern is from a magazine. It is bright, scrappy and just fun. This one might be the wedding gift instead.


 Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts for the Friday finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment