Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring Break!!

This has been a busy week. My only sew day turned into a sick day with the flu! I did get a few small projects done, and fun ones too.
First, a set of travel bags for my little grandson. the fabric has fish and hooks on it. Very boy!
Second, for my princess and Tea parties, I made her a crown to wear and it fits her perfect. She is queen of the flowers AND ladybugs.

Third: My daughter is having a baby shower for a friend tomorrow so I made little pink and purple bags, we made sugar pecans and bagged them up inside these little fabric bags . It's very cute.
I also put together my string quilt, queen size but I will show that when I am done. So I did get some work done. but next week, back to school for the last semester.
Linking up to
Crazy Mom Quilts
Confessions of a fabric addict

2 comments:

  1. What cute projects! I think my favorite is the crown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just starting my break...so bummed to here you got sick during yours. It looks like you got some cute stuff made though:)

    ReplyDelete