Friday, July 25, 2014

Week 2 Finish

It is my second week in Ohio and I have 2 more finished.

Once again my mom was the quilt top holder but behind them this time. Not only have I been sewing but shopping too! A peak at what I have to work on when I get home.
I have specific ideas for most of this. And finally I just had to buy some for the new grand baby! Since I am very Irish and of course the baby is too, I found some really fun Fairies. When I was in Ireland a few years back we visited the fairy tree so I always think of Ireland when I see pretty little Fairies. My little girl will have an Irish Fairy quilt.
I am so excited to get going on this one when I get home.
Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts   and   Confessions of a fabric addict




4 comments:

  1. Those fairies are delightful! After patching/quilting, my next most favourite thing of course is to shop for fabrics (despite the repeated snide comments from my husband and son!) - just bliss! I look forward to seeing how the baby quilt pans out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Ohio! This is a really bright, fun quilt. Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics and love your fairy quilt ideas. Your Mom did a great job quilt-holding, but I like her as a quilt model too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute quilts, and I can't wait to see what you make with your Irish fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete