Friday, December 19, 2014

Ho Ho Ho

 I found the best tutorial on these little tissue holders here and I went a little crazy. I made 34 of them!
My team had a small breakfast for the teachers that work with our kids and I made enough for everyone to have one. I was up until 11 the night before so just the remaining few got the picture. It is fun and very addicting. I know I need some more.
 It has been quite awhile since the last post so I have done some machine quilting and here they are. I really need a way to get better pictures.

 I made two more sets like these but they are wrapped and under the tree. Those pictures will come after Christmas. These below are for my two team mates at school.

There are a million things to do in less than a week. Ready, Set, Go!
Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts
Confessions of a fabric Addict

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have done so much. I really like your matching gift sets and seeing more of your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 34!!! WOW! But now that I peeked at the tutorial, I can see how they can be a addictive. LOL! Hope your winter break is restful and rejuvinating. Val:)

    ReplyDelete